Terminix Service, Inc. recognizes work is just one part of your life so we strive to make it worth your while. As part of the Terminix family, you'll receive competitive pay and benefits to help you live your ideal life. You'll also experience a supportive team environment with training and education to help you be your best at work and at home.
Our Hiring Process:
We are looking to hire people who embrace endless opportunities to grow and succeed. We want to hire good people based on who they are and what they can do. Every position is an important one, whether it's administrative, technical or managerial. Here's how we gauge compatibility:
- Background Check
- Good Motor Vehicle Report
- Pre-Employment Drug Screen
- Completed Employment Application
At Terminix Service, equal talent will always get equal opportunity. Apply today.
the ideal team member:
A successful Terminix team member is able to work independently and as part of a group. Keymen (sales and service route professionals) schedule their own time and are the primary on-site problem solvers for customers. Keymen are provided a company vehicle and enjoy working outside of a traditional desk job. We seek individuals who embrace ongoing training and coaching, as well as those who help coach others for success. We're not just in the bug business. We're in the people business.
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Health, Dental and Life Insurance Programs
- 401 (k) Profit Sharing Plan
- Company Vehicle for Service Personnel
- Flexible Spending, Medical and Dependant Accounts
- Job Referral Bonus Program
- Short and Long Term Disability
- Dependent Care Deductions
- College Scholarships for dependents