WHY CHOOSE TERMINIX service, inc:
- Find financial success. Our incentive pay structure means there is no limit to your earning potential and our generous profit sharing model means annual bonus opportunities.
- Enjoy flexibility. No day is the same and schedules are family-friendly.
- Experience freedom to grow and advance. 100% of our managers were promoted from within the company.
- Feel confident with job stability. Terminix Service was founded in 1947 and is consistently ranked among the top 10 pest control companies in the U.S.
- Learn new skills on the job. Training and support are at the core of our employee development.
- Work with great people. When we say we're a family business, we mean it. Here you'll find personal and professional support at every turn.
- Be recognized for hard work. From our annual awards weekend at the beach to branch luncheons, we take time to celebrate accomplishments.
- Engage your community. Meet your neighbors as you represent one of the most respected names in the business.
about terminix service, inc:
We are a family business, and we know our success comes from our people. Founded in 1947, Terminix Service, Inc. is a locally owned and operated franchise of Terminix International. In fact, we are the largest franchise and are continually recognized among the top 10 pest control companies in the country. But don't let size overwhelm you. Our senior leadership is second and third generation, so when you join the Terminix Service team, you're among family.
Our headquarters are in Columbia, S.C. and we provide exceptional service in 54 branches across South Carolina, in western North Carolina and in CSRA Georgia. We invest in the people and communities where our employees live and work.
BE part of the mission to:
- Deliver quality service that meets or exceeds our customers' expectations and provides full value for their faith and trust in Terminix;
- Ensure that our services protect and enhance the living and working environments of our customers and our communities;
- Enthusiastically and honestly market our services, promote our company and operate in a fiscally responsible and profitable manner;
- Conduct ourselves in a professional manner that promotes dignity, integrity, respect and concern in our relationships with our fellow employees, our customers and our communities;
- Create working environments that provide strong personal growth and development opportunities for all employees.
Awards and Recognition:
- Ranked #8 in the U.S. - Pest Control Technology Magazine 2017 Top 100
- 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017 Best Places to Work - SC Chamber of Commerce
- 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 Best Employer in NC - Business NC Magazine
- 2016 Super Service Award - Angie's List
- Founding Member of the South Carolina Pest Control Association
- A+ Rating - Better Business Bureau